Wednesday, August 8, 2007

More relatives?!?!

'Sup, y'all? The wiener dog has settled into a routine. It's eat, sleep, chase the cat, repeat. Exciting? Perhaps not, but it's how I roll.





Is it possible that I've got still more cousins? They just keep coming! Here's the latest three on the list:


The wiener dog was left home again to hang with his brother, Roscoe. Are my feelings hurt? A little. But, I'm always up for hangin' with my bro.

Tomorrow's a party for the Tigger's Bday. I'm hoping that the girls will drop lots of pizza, popcorn, etc. on the ground. I'm just the dog to clean it up.

Well, keep it real, peeps.

Peace. Out.

4 comments:

promoteyourblogforfree said...

nice blog

Unknown said...

Moses here,
Who said the life of a seeing eye dog is a noble one. I would like to meet them! From my recent experience, I would say it is all paws on deck and every dog for himself! After DeeDee's recent injury and subsequent eye/patching, I just can only say one thing......YELP!!! Have you ever seen a middle-aged one-eyed woman gropping around the house in search of the codine! It is getting ugly here people and I could use some reinforcements! I nearly got nailed in the hall, I narrowly overted disaster in the kitchen licking the gravy off a plate when she unceremoniously shut the dishwasher door and I came within a hair of losing an ear! Good Grief people, I am only one dog and am almost at the end of my bone! I would welcome any visits from my children. I could use a little tummy rub and dare I say a bath!
Aurff for now my little schnitzel
Moses

Unknown said...

The Aunt DeeDee has again ended up on the wrong end of pain! More blogging is requested.
Moses & Molly

Unknown said...

Just an FYI...
Moses and Molly have finished their letters to President Bush to demand a congressional subcomittee to investigate the lack of information on the Weiner Blog. They have threatened to go to the media and make this travesty public. I beddged them to let their people (that would be me) contact Oscars people (ROBB!!!)
Ok...let's try to work this out like the responsible canine slaves that we are!!
Awaiting Your Timely Reply,
Aunt DeeDee