Friday, August 3, 2007

The update

Did the Wiener Dog bite off more than he can chew with this blogging thing? Probably! How about weekly-ish updates?
Last week was the big cousins trip to KC!


Not all the big cousins went to Worlds O' Fun (Anna, you know who you are!).

Chicken boats are the right way to start off a WOF day.




Meredith and Tigger got to meet a celebrity...no autographs, please!



"B" shot everyone...but only because they deserved it.



Babs, Tigger and Ian were keen to try the "Ripcord".
Then they got a closer look at how tall it really is!
Once they got to the top, it was all downhill from there...and then back up...and then back down...
It was a long, hot day...but we tried to keep a happy face on...

The next night Alex and Anne and Uncle Lee came to visit at the Great Wolf Lodge. Ian talked some smack and then beat the golf pro at his own game. You won't live that down any time soon, Alex!



Being left at home wasn't easy on the Wiener Dog ego. Still, I got to hang with my bro, Roscoe...so it's all good.

Til next time...

Peace. Out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Molly Here,
I hope you all realize my domain was unceremoniously invaded by not one but two additions of our canine family. Mozart came first,(hey mojo! wuzup brotha) Then Boogie, the bug-eyed wonderdog. Now that dog has got jumps! Anyway, back to me, I was all over my game...I was bossing and snarling and nipping (oh my)! I had to somehow maintain my alpha position in this male dominated pack. I did manage a nap or two, eerrr, ummm, I was really under the bed herding Aunt DeeDee's dust bunnies.
We all had a wonderful time collecting DeeDee's hair as it hit the floor. My most rewarding accomplishment, you ask? When it was time to eat and I took my rightful place a the bowl,(ladies first, after all) Mozart the Mistro sat the proper 2 feet from me, behind him another 2 feet was Boogie the Wonderdog and bring up the rear (did I say rear?) was Moses the Magnificant. It amazes DeeDee and Tom how I can do that, but of course, It IS my kingdom and I AM the Queen of the Castle you see.
Well, I need to rest up for my nap so I will bit you a fond farwell Heir Wienerschnitzel.
Chow for now! Miss Molly signing off....MOSES! YOUR TURN!!!!

Unknown said...

Moses speaking,
How am I to follow that? To say it is Humiliating would be an understatement. I have to put up with that cantankerous powder puff 24/7! Her preening and prancing is driving me mad, I tell you, Mad! She marches around here with her tail in the air like America's Next Best Thing! I try to nap on the recliner, like any well respected dog should do, and she bounces on the seat, launching me forward over her and onto the floor. DeeDee puts me in pink purses and carries me around like a dolly. What's a dog to do? I need a vacation. Does anyone out there feel for me? Meredith? Deborah, Anna? Are you there? Tater? B? Ian? Tigger? Liddie, Coco? ANYBODY!!!! Somebody has to have a heart for the underdog! UNDERDOG...hey wait...I recently saw something about that on TV! Yes! That's right! THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR! UNDERDOG IS HERE! Wow, I never thought of it that way. I am a capped crusader! UNDERDOG AWAY!!! ouch..bang...splat...fooey... I guess I cant fly...ding.
Well, Anyway...if anyone feels sorry for me and wants to come up and give me a bubble bath... I'll be waiting.
I miss my children! Hey when's the costume party? I wanna come too! Can I invite myself and Aunt DeeDee?
Ok....I'll be watching the blog for any signs of mercy!
"Aurff Wiedersehen!" one and all!
Moses