Thursday, December 6, 2007

Testing...1...2...3...

'sup, 'sup, y'all?
The Wiener Dog is going into serious hibernation mode...this cold is just not right


We've been a bit lazy, but slowly getting a few things done. Bought the giant TV...now just need to get in gear so there is somewhere to watch it.


Had a smallish run-in with an unwelcome guest the other night. Turns out, possums don't really fear the wiener dog. They're not that impressed with slingshots, either.


Enjoy the snow, you people!


Peace. Out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hybernate? Are you serious? What kind of cushy life do you have anyway? I have to guard the house, patrol the yard, chase invasions of birds and other preditors day and night and you get to sleep on a big cumphy bed? ummm...will you adopt me? I would love to have a nice relaxing life! My people are always trying to dress me like a football jock and stuffing me into purses. I cant get a break, I tell you, it's not pretty here!
By the way, where are all of my children? I'm waiting for an email, a picture, anything to let me know I havent been forgotten.
Sleep on o' little weiner. And God Bless us every one!
Moses and Molly