Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hmmm...break the silence

The world cries out for more insight from the Wiener Dog. The Wiener Dog hears you, world.

...Okay, the Wiener Dog just realized...he has nothing to say. So, how about a little photo dump with commentary?



The Tigger finishes up her volleyball season. You think that smile is big...you should have seen the one on her parents when the season ended!

Ian getting jiggy with it. Does he enjoy dancing a little too much? I gotta cut loose--footloose.




Is Ian auditioning for a part in the Donner Summers reunion tour? No, he's Pharaoh in the school musical. Dude, let my people go already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Moses here, did you see that MOSES. Is it unreasonable for me to get a bit part in your play Ian? I am, as you know, MOSES. Parting my water dish, oh, I guess that was breaking it....well, whatever works! My flash back at seeing the great Pharoh was enough to put me into my beddie for a month. I will pull my self up by the fur, get my staff and go demand that Dee Dee needs to let my kibble go!
Peace out little weiner!
Moses