Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hello, world.


I am Oscar. And this is The Wiener Blog.

What a day...met the whole family at Meredith's birthday party. And what a party it was!

Here's a shout-out to my cousin, Meredith...happy birthday!!

What a loud bunch of relatives! I'm pretty sure that Mozart has it in for me!

Got in a baseball game tonight too. Ian's team lost, but put up a valiant fight. Ian had a good game behind the plate, keying several outs. Only got one at-bat...drew a walk, stole two bases and scored a run that keyed a late rally.
Nice to have my sister, Elise, home from hangin' with her peeps in the city.

Frankly, I'm exhausted. So, for now...peace. out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wiener-Wiener-Wiener....OSCAR!!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! You've come into a long line of Wiener lovers! Your great-uncles Hans, Fritz, and Pistol Pete have blazed the trail for you in the hearts of a family of hearty Germans. You should have an easy life...enjoy all of the children and oh, should I add, Mozart will warm up to you, because, frankly, he has so many children to manage, he will eventually need a friend to chat with.
Come and visit Moses and Molly! They will post a pic on your blog soon. Hang in little man!
"Auf Wiedersehen!" for now.
Your GREAT Aunt DeeDee

mozart said...

and so... we are off to worlds o fun... hey how would you like to go with me to molly and moses house..." dd said you could come... fun huh? i can teach you how to get in the trash... lots of good stuff in there... what do you say oscar? let's go... until next time... mozart