Friday, June 29, 2007

What up, dawg?

A pink font, you ask. I'm a dawg that's secure in my masculinity.

I think that Sage is warming up to me finally. Or, if not warming up, at least tolerating me. We spend a lot of time just hangin' out...you wouldn't understand; you're not a dog.


Elise and I had a lot of chores today...cleaning this and that. I'm telling you, it just wears a dog out. So, she watched Little House on the Prairie tonight while I took a well-deserved nap.


Oh, and by the way, the first person who makes a joke about "the hot dog in a bun," or anything to that effect, gets bit.


I'm working on my stair skills. Seems like going up is much easier than going down. Of course, you try jumping off of something taller than you and landing on a skinny ledge. Not so funny, eh?


Ian gets back from camp tomorrow...I'm thinking that the action quotient may go way up.
Well, I think that's it for tonight. Could I type more? Yes I could. But, I want to leave you in suspense...can't spend all my creative energy in one mad typing frenzy, now can I?
For now, Peace. Out.
P.S. Fear the Wiener Dog!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wiener-Wiener-Wiener....OSCAR!!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! You've come into a long line of Wiener lovers! Your great-uncles Hans, Fritz, and Pistol Pete have blazed the trail for you in the hearts of a family of hearty Germans. You should have an easy life...enjoy all of the children and oh, should I add, Mozart will warm up to you, because, frankly, he has so many children to manage, he will eventually need a friend to chat with.
Come and visit Moses and Molly! They will post a pic on your blog soon. Hang in there little man!
"Aurff Wiedersehen!" for now.
Your GREAT Aunt DeeDee

Oscar said...

It's all good. If Oscar can learn what things are appropriate indoors and which are appropriate outdoors, we'll be set!