Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hmmm. Business as usual

So, this is what my life has settled into...boring!
Spent some time chillin' with the boyz...watching a little CWS...Tarheels fall short again. Ding.



The Tigger needs some love too, and I'm just one to deliver...



The Boy is off to camp this week...will things be quieter? Yes they will. Will they be even more boring? Yes they will. Good thing I have a tail to chase around the house.



Oh, speaking of problems (I was, wasn't I?), having a slight issue with the whole potty training thing. Ya Ya...Coco...Tater...any advice?

That's all for now. Keep it real, you people.

Peace. Out.

2 comments:

Duke the dog said...

Debi says
I was a dog for a whole week at vbs. Duke the dog.Come in to lincoln some time and we will go to steerbucks and grab some coffee. Poochuchino grande, no foam, no steam and extra espresso!
Duke the dog

mozart said...

hello to my friend oscar... i had a busy day herding children... i am shot as they say... sleeping on the couch... another day of kids kicking me and chasing me all day... and you complain about sleeping all day... what a dog's life... catch you at the next party.
mozart