Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Mouth Full of Metal

I know what you were thinking: the wiener dog is all out of ideas...he's tapped out after only a week of blogging. Au contraire, mon ami.

The Tigger returned home today a different and, perhaps, more scary person.

She left the house looking like this:


She returned looking like this:


Still a good-looking gal. But, you have to admit, to someone my size, a little frightening!

Here's a little shout-out to my cousins! Hey, y'all. You ready to blow up some stuff tomorrow? It's the Fourth! Swim 'til you can't stand up...eat until you can't breathe...set off explosions legally! We've waited a whole year for David's strobe-light-pharaoh-dance! Anything goes. After all, it's our country's birthday!! See ya tomorrow, peeps!

Peace. Out.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Moses here,
I don't know about you dude, but my people are really getting to me. I have one last dangling nerve ending and they are swinging on it!! My mommy person, humans call DeeDee....???? anyway, she had my brothers, Erik and Jon come over for the weekend. They had all kinds of bright noisy things that drove me deep underground or I guess underbed is more accurate. I thought I would shake my fur off. Then they had two little girl humans, my age, 5. They took my patriotic masculine scarf and put it on my head!!! I looked like an old Russian woman with my babushka on! How embarassing. I'm back to normal now...whatever that is. I'm watching Animal Planet with my little Molly, so I have to go watch the Red Panda. This is really wild stuff! Just give me my bone and my blankie!
Hi to Meredith and all my little people! Someone tell Meredith I need a bath!!! Come on over!!!
Arff for now......Moses