Thursday, July 5, 2007

What a day!!

If that wasn't the biggest day ever...

Started out at the pond where I was unceremoniously dumped into the lake. Is this supposed to be fun? Can I swim? Yes I can. Do I want to swim? No I do not. If that isn't bad enough, I'll never get all the sand out!

Then, it's off to Uncle David's for his renown fireworks display. Can there be anything better than 9 kids all leaving plates of food and cold drinks sitting on the ground?

Let's see...did we cover all the 4th of July bases?

Rocket's red glare...check.




Bombs bursting in air...check.




Flag still there...check.




The cousins put on a truly disturbing display of air guitar skillz.


Just when you think it can't get any better...an ice cream cake for Kimmy's birthday!!
Here's a little shout out to CoCo for leaving your ice cream on the driveway! My plan from now on: follow you everywhere you go!


All in all, a good day...but I'm dog-tired.

In parting, a little note to Uncle David: If you find any wet spots on your carpet, let's just agree that it was probably YaYa, Tater or CoCo.

For now...Peace. Out.

Oscar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir Oscar of Wienerville;
You are cordially invited to my spacious kingdom for a weekend of running, rabbit chasing, resting (lots of resting) and barking type activities. I sure hope you can come with Mozart! I guarantee a paw slapping good time!
"Chow", Miss Molly
Kindly RSVP to Aunt DeeDee

Oscar said...

Thanks, Dee Dee. This is "farm weekend"...keeping ambitions small: just don't get eaten by the pit bull puppy!

Unknown said...

Moses here,
One piece of advise....keep your distance from the buns and mustard and hope he doesnt make the connection. If he spots you, go for the roll over on your back and look cute routine...that works for Miss Molly, personally, I prefer the dancing "schtick". I've got mad dancin' skills. Will teach you...never know when you might need to pull that one out of your bag o' tricks.
Yeehaw little man!
Moses